Friday, February 19, 2010

One Moment At a Time (found my lost blog. it was saved in drafts)

I don't know why, but I tend to take things one week at a time, when in reality it should be one day at a time, and sometimes one moment at a time.

I really want to do the right thing and get healthy, but something always gets in the way. It's my obsession with Starbucks and carbohydrates. It's my lack of exercise and lack of commitment.
It's really easy for me to say I will make the changes tomorrow but tomorrow never seems to come. I NEED TO MAKE THE CHANGES RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!

Today is one of those one moment at a time days. I only think I am hungry. I just ate about an hour ago and I already want to eat again. No wonder I am not losing weight. One moment at a time, Diane, one moment. Just for right now, we are not going to eat.

I really need to increase my intake of water. Maybe I could have a little water with a lemon twist.

Can anyone recommend a good, no calorie sweetener? I usually use Splenda but I have been hearing a lot about stevia and I was wondering how it tasted.

Current Weight: 232.5

1 comment:

  1. I tried Stevia. It is good, but expensive. I normally use Splenda or regular sugar. I'm not a huge fan of artificial sweetners.

    ReplyDelete